Come and enjoy with us one of the most beautiful climbing areas in the Cajon del Maipo! Los Manyos is a fantastic rock climbing sector, which has eight climbing areas, with different difficulties, which will challenge you and make you enjoy a day of great adrenaline, testing your limits on this excellent rock quality to do this sport.
This incredible climbing sector is surrounded by a sclerophyllous forest in the central area, where we can find the most beautiful specimens of this type of forest.
For the approach to the rocks, this area invites us to take a trek of approximately 40 minutes, in the middle of a landscape full of nature, offering during the walk a panoramic view of the imposing rocks and the Cajon del Maipo valley.
¿WHERE IS LOS MANYOS LOCATED?
LOCATION: Los Manyos, El Manzano (Cajón del Maipo), Santiago of Chile.
REGION: Metropolitan Region (RM).
– Type of activity: Rock climbing.
– Difficulty: Easy-Medium.
– Activity objectives: Do the rock climbing activity, with all the safety elements that this sport requires.
– Difficulty level: The level of difficulty of the rocks that we will climb are in France / Spain scale 6a to 6b in USA scale is equivalent to 5.9 up to 5.10b.
– Difficulty of climbing routes in the sector : 5.7 to 5.14.
– Difficulty of routes to climb:
Clients with no previous experience: Amateur Level 5.8 – 5.9 – 10a.
Clients with previous experience: Advanced level 10a – 11a.
– Numbers of climbing routes : 40 climbing routes (total).
– Number of routes to climb : This will depend on the capacity of the client. Approximately, the client will be able to climb 4 different routes or one route from each climbing sector in this sector.
– Type of climbing: Tope Rope.
Clients will not be allowed to climb in “Lead” mode, since this type of climbing requires more experience and technical knowledge, which cannot be verified during the rock climbing activity. Otherwise, by performing this type of rock climbing, the guides cannot have full control of the actions carried out by the client, putting the safety of the activity at risk.
If the client wants to climb the “Lead” modality, they must meet beforehand in a sports climbing gym, to test their knowledge before the Rock Climbing activity.
– Rock Type: Volcanic Rock.
– Characteristics of the rock:Vertical routes, soft and strong leads. The grips are mainly holes.
ATTRACTIONS OF THE CLIMBING SECTOR OF LOS MANYOS
Views of the Andes Mountains.
Views of the Cajon del Maipo valley.
To arrive, it requires a trekking of approximately 40 minutes, which will allow us to know and appreciate the endemic flora and fauna of the central zone of Chile, which offers a great panoramic view of Los Manyos and Cajon del Maipo.
WHEN TO DO THIS ACTIVITY?
This activity can be done between the months of October and May.
REQUIREMENTS TO DO THIS ACTIVITY
No previous experience required.
Health according to the activity.
Have the appropriate personal clothing for the activity.
If you are a under-age person, have written authorization from the parents.
PICK UP: Address, hotel, hostel, lodging or meeting point agreed with the client.
DROP OFF: Address, hotel, hostel, lodging or meeting point agreed with the client.
HOURS OF ACTIVITY: Full day.
TECHNICAL SHEET OF THE ACTIVITY
RISK PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT PLAN / PROTOCOLS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
PAX PRICES PER PAX
1 Pax $ 240.000.- CLP (IVA included)
2 Pax $ 140.000.- CLP (IVA included)
3 Pax $ 110.000.- CLP (IVA included)
4 Pax $ 95.000.- CLP (IVA included)
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS
To make your reservation valid you must deposit 50% of the total amount of the expedition. To do this, write to our email email@example.com and we will indicate the form and payment information.
** Payment for the reservation made from abroad is made through Paypal: When using this form of payment, 15 USD will be added (which corresponds to the Paypal charge when making payments from abroad).