TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPROPRIATE TO COVID-19 VIRUS CONTINGENCY
Due to the current context of Pandemic by Covid-19 that exists in the world, we have made our terms and conditions more flexible, so that you can adapt your adventure to the current conditions.
Here, we will explain in detail our requirements to be able to carry out our activities as well as the date changes, money refunds, among others.
DUE TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC CONTEXT, ALLMOUNTAIN CHILE WILL PROVIDE
– Supplies for hand hygiene with clean water, liquid soap and single-use towels.
– Anti-bacterial alcohol gel will be provided at least 70%.
– Temperature control with infrared thermometer.
– Application of Covid-19 prevention protocols before and during trips and transfers (our guides are trained in the application of these measures).
ALSO, ALLMOUNTAIN CHILE:
- Contact will be maintained with the logistics manager within the operating agency at least every 24 hours to inform the current situation of the participants of the trip; as well as to receive information about changes in the restrictions in the area where the activity takes place.
- It will have alternative itineraries and customers will be informed in case the attraction to be visited is in a quarantine area.
- Will ensure that foreign customers visiting the country have health insurance with COVID-19 coverage; travel insurance with COVID-19 trip cancellation and change coverage.
- Be aware of the presence of COVID-19 symptoms in travel participants.
BEFORE THE TRIP
- If the guide has symptoms before starting the activity, even if they are mild, the activity should be suspended or cancelled, as the case may be. AllMountain will coordinate the suspension or replacement of the guide and, depending on the circumstances, will determine the termination or continuation of the activity (due to risk of contagion)
- If customers have symptoms, even mild ones, they will not be able to perform the activity
- It is necessary to know if the client has already had the virus and, if necessary, and if some of the symptoms of the virus are present, a medical certificate will be required to carry out the activity
- All the necessary information will be sent to the client so that he knows the infection protocols in the middle of the trip
- The client must fill out the medical form provided by AllMountain, and detail in it if he has any disease that is aggravating in case of contagion of COVID-19
- The temperature will be taken from the clients before starting the activity or trip. Clients will be taken before starting the activity or trip. If the temperature exceeds > 37.8°C, they will not be able to carry out the activity
ALLMOUNTAIN CHILE WILL SUSPEND THE ACTIVITY IN CASE OF
- If clients or the guide in charge of the activity show symptoms of Covid-19 before starting the activity.
- The team can stop the activity if any member of the team does not follow the guide’s instructions.
- The activity may be suspended due to rain, snow, strong winds or obvious risk of forest fire or electrical storm.
- The activity may be suspended if the following geographical situations occur: landslides, river floods, mudslides (roads are connected by bridges if mudslides occur this would cause isolation), volcanic eruptions, earthquakes.
- An activity can be suspended within a protected area when the relevant authority (Conaf or Carabineros de Chile) establishes it for safety reasons.
- The activity can be suspended when any of the members of the group suffers an incident or accident.
- The activity can be suspended if any member of the team does not comply with the previously established rules of behavior (consumption of alcohol, drugs and/or others before, during, after the activity).
- The activity can be suspended when it is detected that the team or part of it is in poor condition to perform the activity.
- The activity can be suspended if the guide surprises a client by performing a reckless action, which puts at risk his or her integrity and that of the team.
- The activity can be suspended in case the vehicle presents any damage (if any relevant authority carabineros or others establish it for security reasons).
CRITERIA USED BY OUR COMPANY TO SUSPEND THE ACTIVITY:
- The guide will suspend the activity in case any client suffers an accident not minor, which involves vital risk, psychological and/or physical damage, or must be evacuated from the place as soon as possible.
- The guide will suspend the activity if the weather conditions change suddenly (rain, snow, electric storms, etc.).
- Allmountain will suspend the activity if any authority (Carabineros, Seremi de Salud) suspends the activities within any perimeter for safety or health reasons.
- Allmountain will suspend the activity if the vehicles are not in optimal condition for the activity.
- Allmountain and the guide will suspend the activity if one of its participants is in an evident state of having consumed alcohol or psychotropic substances.
- The guide will stop the activity if he finds any damage to the equipment needed to carry out the activity.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND RESERVATIONS
- The minimum payment to make the reservation is 30% or 50% of the total price of the trek and/or expedition (which varies from one activity to another), which is previously informed and published in each activity in our web site www.allmountain.cl, in addition to being indicated in each itinerary/program sent to our clients, prior to their reservation.
- The reservation can be made through our website, PayPal link or requesting information on bank transfer data through our mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The means of payment will depend on whether the reservation is made from abroad or within Chile. If it is from abroad, the payment of the reservation must be made through our PayPal link. In this case, the client must assume the costs corresponding to the commission charged by PayPal for making payments from abroad (the amount of the commission varies according to the amount to be paid). If the payment of the reservation is made within the country (Chile), it must be done through electronic bank transfer, which will be informed to the client.
ABOUT CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING
- In case of contagion, health problems, declaration of quarantine in areas where the activity takes place or due to border closures because of the Covid-19 virus: If you made your reservation (you paid 30% or 50% of the total price of the activity as a reservation), the date of the activity may be RESCHEDULED, on any date of SEASON 2020-2021 (which will be subject to availability). The paid reservation will remain valid until its use on the rescheduled date. To this end, AllMountain will provide the absolute flexibility necessary and possible, as long as notice is given and coordinated with reasonable anticipation of the date reserved for the rescheduled activity.
- In case of absolute impossibility to reschedule or for reasons of force majeure, our clients have a maximum period of 30 days to CANCEL the contracted activity (for expeditions and activities of more than 2 days) and 10 days (for trekking and activities that are only 1 day) BEFORE to the day the activity begins, in case they cannot attend. This cancellation must be made in a clear and justified manner by the client, through the same means in which contact is maintained with the client.
- In case of failure to comply with the above mentioned deadline, there will be no refund of money paid for reservation.
- In case of not showing up in adequate conditions to carry out the activity (having symptoms of having consumed drugs, alcohol or any psychotropic substance), AllMountain will cancel the activity and no refund of the money already paid for the reservation will be made.
- Once the activity has started and finished, no money will be returned if you are not satisfied with the activity.
- In case of absolute impossibility of rescheduling or for reasons of force majeure, and making the request for cancellation of the activity, before the expiry of the maximum period of 30 days (for expeditions and activities of more than 2 days) and 10 days (for trekking and activities that are only 1 day) BEFORE the day that the activity begins, the client will be refunded half of the amount paid for the reservation (50% of the amount paid for the reservation). The total amount of the reservation cannot be refunded because, as part of our fair trade policies, we seek to pay our suppliers in advance, as agreed with them. If you do not meet the above deadline, there will be no refund of your reservation. It is for this reason, that we prioritize offering the client the opportunity to change the date of the trip for a future one, during the 2020-2021 season, and at an equal or superior value to that of the reserved activity.
- The refund of the money corresponding to half of the amount paid in the reservation will be made, as far as possible, through the same means in which the client made the payment of the reservation. For this, AllMountain will have a maximum of 15 working days to return this amount, from the date of request or notice of cancellation of the activity.